With help from the Rec Centers, the Canine Companions Club has worked to build two dog parks in Sun City West.
- We provide water dishes and cleaning supplies for the park.
- We organize clean up days in the large park.
- We provide the “poop bag” containers.
- We maintain an SCW Clubs website that includes helpful links for your pet.
- A electronic directory of other members is emailed to all members.
- We compile a list of local pet sitters and include that information with our directory.
- We network with local rescues and authorities when fosters are needed and help with missing/lost pets.
- We assist with the Charitable Pet Fund in helping out local rescues with vet bills and supplies.
- We have speakers on a variety of subjects at our general meetings.
- We have fun with our pets and fun at our meeting.
General membership meetings provide:
- an opportunity for members to discuss problems
- suggest appropriate changes
- a chance to socialize with others who share their love for their pets.
General meetings are held at Palm Ridge Rec Center. Doors open at 4 p.m.
Board meetings are held in Stampede Room at the Men’s Club. Start time is 5 p.m. General meetings are usually followed with a guest speaker, dinner or snacks. For information or if you can help out at the membership drive, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.